Phone/Text 404-580-8057 email@example.com
Paid for Vintage Guitars
Gibson ∙ Fender ∙ Martin ∙ Gretsch ∙ Rickenbacker ∙ Epiphone ∙ Mosrite ∙ National ∙ D’Angelico ∙ Stromberg ∙ Hofner ∙ Guild
If your vintage guitar is available for sale, please contact us. We are available 7 days a week, and you can expect a friendly and pleasant experience.
For a list of vintage guitars we are interesting in buying, please see the Guitars We Buy page. We specialize in Vintage Martin Guitars, Vintage Gibson Guitars, and Vintage Fender Guitars.
If you’re looking to identify, or simply find out more information about your vintage guitars, we have a guitar identification section, as well as a large image gallery showing Vintage Martin Guitars, Vintage Gibson Guitars, Vintage Fender Guitars, and Vintage Gretsch Guitars.
We Specialize in Vintage Martin Guitars and Vintage Gibson Guitars and Basses
Sorry, but we do not deal in, nor have knowledge of: Lap Steel Guitars, Steel Guitars, Harmony, Silvertone, Kay, Yamaha, Peavey, Japanese Guitars, No name guitars, or other makers not listed above.
Ten Do and Don’t Tips for Vintage Guitar Care
- Do not store your vintage guitar with a strap on top or bottom of guitar. Straps can cause finish damage to your guitar.
- If tuning peg buttons are crumbling or deteriorating, replace the buttons only, keep the original tuners on the guitar.
- Do not apply wax to your vintage Martin guitar until you have done a thorough cleaning. I ask that owners do no cleaning if they are going to sell to me.
- Never ship a guitar in the case only, see my website for packing tips here http://allgoodguitars.com/how-to-pack-a-vintage-guitar/
- Store your vintage guitar in an area that you would like to be in, not too cold or hot and not too much humidity.
- If storing your vintage Gretsch guitars for long period of time, loosen the strings down at least 1 full step.
- Do not use a guitar stand for storing a vintage guitar, keep it in its case.
- When traveling with your guitar don’t leave it inside a car in cold or hot weather, this might damage your guitar.
- Email me your vintage Martin guitars tips and I will add it here
- Email me your vintage Gretsch guitars tips and I will add it here