Call/Text 404-580-8057 email@example.com
WE PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR VINTAGE GUITARS AND BASSES – Entire Collections or Individual pieces —
Deciding to sell is hard enough, but we can make the process easy. We Will Pay Cash for Your Guitar, No Consignments or Dealer Fees. And Your Guitar stays in your hands until after you get paid.
Gibson ∙ Fender ∙ Martin ∙ Gretsch ∙ Rickenbacker ∙ Epiphone ∙ Mosrite ∙ National ∙ D’Angelico ∙ Stromberg ∙ Hofner ∙ Guild
If your vintage guitar is available for sale, please contact us. We are available 7 days a week, and you can expect a friendly and pleasant experience.
For a list of guitars we are interesting in buying, please see the Guitars We Buy page.
If you’re looking to identify, or simply find out more information about your guitars, we have a guitar identification section, as well as a large image gallery showing Vintage Martin Guitars, Vintage Gibson Guitars, Vintage Fender Guitars, and Vintage Gretsch Guitars.
We Specialize in Vintage Martin Guitars and Vintage Gibson and Fender Guitars and Basses
Sorry, but we do not deal in, nor have knowledge of: Asian made Guitars, Lap Steel Guitars, Steel Guitars, Harmony, Silvertone, Kay, Yamaha, Ibanez, Peavey, Japanese Guitars, No name guitars, or other makers not listed above.
Ten Do and Don’t Tips for Guitar Care
- Do not store your guitar with a strap on top or bottom of guitar. Straps can cause finish damage to your guitar.
- If tuning peg buttons are crumbling or deteriorating, replace the buttons only, keep the original tuners on the guitar.
- Do not apply wax to your Martin guitar until you have done a thorough cleaning. I ask that owners do no cleaning if they are going to sell to me.
- Never ship a guitar in the case only, see my website for packing tips here – How to Pack a Vintage Guitar
- Store your guitar in an area that you would like to be in, not too cold or hot and not too much humidity.
- If storing your Gretsch guitars for long period of time, loosen the strings down at least 1 full step.
- Do not use a guitar stand for storing a guitar, store it in its case.
- When traveling with your guitar don’t leave it inside a car in cold or hot weather, this might damage your guitar.
- Email me your Martin guitar tips and I will add it here
- Email me your Gretsch guitar tips and I will add it here