Identifying guitars can be a little tricky at times. For a complete ID, you want to find the maker, model, and the year made. For Martin guitars that have a serial number, this is straight forward. Other makers, however, changed the pattern, and even repeated serial numbers. For example, a Gibson made in 1967 may have the exact same serial number as one made in 1963. With over 100 guitar identification books and thousands of photos, we can usually identify a guitar over the phone in just a few minute. Below you can find information that can be helpful in identifying your guitar. In addition, we also have a large guitar gallery that may be of help.
• Gibson Serial Numbers
• Gibson Factory Order Numbers
• Gibson Acoustic Flattop Model Information
• Gibson Electric Archtop Model Information
• Gibson Solid Body Electric Model Information
• Gibson Headstock Logos in Pictures
• Rickenbacker Serial Numbers